Office of the Registrar Transcripts
Information on transcripts
About Your Transcript
- A transcript is an exact copy of a student's permanent academic record at the time it is issued. Official transcripts are issued on official "SCRIP-SAFE" paper and carry the pre-printed signature of the University Registrar, the date of issue, and the pre-printed seal of the University. Partial transcripts are not issued. Each transcript must include the student's complete record at ESU.
- Students (current or enrolled within the last two years) may obtain an unofficial copy of their transcript through Hornet 365. If you are unaware of your username and/or password, please call the IT Helpdesk at 620-341-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transcripts covering a student's secondary and previous college education, which have been submitted to the University as a requirement for admission, become a part of the Registrar's official file. The University does not reissue or certify copies of transcripts from other institutions. Transcripts must be ordered directly from the institution where the coursework was taken.
Attention! Transcripts can be ordered online only
Due to the preventative measures being taken on campus to prevent the spread of COVID-19, ESU has implemented the following:
1) Transcript requests from ESU can be completed online at https://www.studentclearinghouse.org. We are only accepting online requests. In-person ordering of transcripts has been halted.
2) Transcripts are restricted to either electronic or mail delivery and cannot be picked up in-person.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Sending Academic Transcripts
Official Transcripts can be ordered at https://www.studentclearinghouse.org
Your transcript will be sent by 1st class mail unless otherwise requested.
Please note: A transcript sent by fax is considered to be an unofficial transcript, and an official transcript sent by mail may be needed, depending upon your situation.
Ordering Academic Transcripts
- We cannot release transcript(s) if you have a financial obligation with ESU.
- NO ONE ELSE (including your spouse, parent, etc.) may pick up your transcript without your signed authorization identifying by name the person who is authorized to obtain your transcript.
- Transcripts may be requested at https://www.studentclearinghouse.org. Telephone requests are not acceptable. Requests will normally be processed within 72 hours. However, a longer period of time may be required for processing at end of each semester and at enrollment time.
- If ordering in person, you will need a photo ID. The window is open 8-5 weekdays.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS that we have not answered, please call us at (620) 341-5419 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (If you are sending an electronic transcript from another institution, please send it to: email@example.com)
NOTE: A transcript picked up by OR sent directly to you is stamped "Issued to Student". Some institutions will not accept a transcript that is marked "Issued to Student".