About Emporia State University
PREPARING STUDENTS FOR LIFELONG LEARNING, REWARDING CAREERS AND ADAPTIVE LEADERSHIP
Emporia State Stats + Info
Career Outcomes (3yr. avg)
Named a College of Distinction
Lowest Student Debt of All 4-year Public Universities in KS
Philanthropic Service Hours to Our Community
Colleges + Schools
Emporia State University offers 200+ undergraduate and graduate academic programs within its four colleges: College of Liberal Arts + Sciences, School of Business, School of Library + Information Management, and The Teachers College.
Accolades + Highlights
- Undergraduate and graduate programs offered in ESU's four colleges: College of Liberal Arts + Sciences, School of Business, School of Library + Information Management, The Teachers College.
- Only Public University in KS to be Named a College of Distinction.
- Named to The Princeton Review's 2021-Best Regional Colleges List.
- Named to Kiplinger's Personal Finance-2019-Best College Values List.
- Named Top University for Latinos 2019 from Latino Leaders magazine.
- 97% of graduates find jobs or are accepted to advanced studies programs within six months of graduation.
- High-Impact, hands-on learning experiences are part of the curriculum at ESU.
- Stinger Success Program offers students a dedicated academic advisor, freshman seminar and academic support services.
- Emporia State University is ranked the #1 safest college campus in the state of Kansas.
Leadership, Faculty + Staff
ESU operates under a shared governance model comprised of administration, faculty + staff and students.
For the Community
ESU welcomes guests to our museums, natural areas, resource centers, planetariums and more.
Library, meeting space, copy center, small business resources, studio e advertising collective and more.
Activities + Summer Camps
ESU offers a variety of athletics camps, workshops, music camps + festivals and more to youth of all ages.
Buy tickets to watch Hornet Athletics, a theatre production or music performance.
Getting Here + Getting Around
Providing fiscal services to the campus and serves as an interface with external agencies on fiscal matters.
Accreditation, Consumer Information + Compliance
Partnerships with other academic institutions provides options for students.
Discrimination + Harassment, Response + Prevention
Learn more about discrimination, harassment, Title IX and how to file a report.
Emporia State University is innovating its campus continually to ensure our students have access to cutting-edge residence halls, research facilities, labs and classrooms.