Welcome to the Business Office
The Business Office provides fiscal services to the campus and serves as an interface with external agencies for fiscal matters. The Business Office includes the Controller's Office, Cashiering and Student Accounts, Accounts Payable, and the Student Organizations/Accounting Services Office.
Our offices are located in Plumb Hall, which houses the central administration offices, including the President's Office, Registration, Student Advising, and Financial Aid.
See individual areas at the left for links to services and other information provided by our office.
Student Account Center
Emporia State University provides an online student account center for fee payment. The student account center can be accessed through Hornet 365. 24/7 online access will provide the following:
- View student bill(s) online
- Pay tuition, fees, housing, and any other student account charges electronically
- Give authorized student account access to third party users (parents, guardians, spouses)
- Set up direct deposit of excess financial aid into any bank account
- Student Account Authorized Users - Enter Here
Information about vendor and purchasing contracts.
Find financial reports for Emporia State University.
Learn about the Business Office, including contact information.
Information for students, including tuition and fees.