Business Office + Cashiering Services
Welcome to the Business Office + Cashiering Services
Want to schedule an appointment with us? Use our online scheduling tool!
You can also contact us through email or phone.
- Students are encouraged to set up direct deposit for refunds of financial aid loans, grants and / or scholarships. Log into the university portal Hornet365.com student account center, select the Electronic Refunds link.
- If we have no direct deposit information, a refund check will be mailed to the mailing address on file (often your home address). Please update your address through your student portal.
- A drop box on the first floor of Plumb Hall in the rotunda is available for students to submit documents and payments (no cash please) without waiting in the cashier window line.
Tuition and fees refunds
- The official date to drop a course for the spring 2022 semester with a full refund is February 1, 2022. For classes taught in less than the regular semester, the 100% refund period will follow the policy on dropping a course determined by the Registrar's Office. A student acknowledges responsibility for payment of tuition and relevant fees by beginning the semester enrolled in face-to-face/in-person, blended/hybrid and/or online courses. No tuition or fees refunds will be issued if the need arises to temporarily teach or finish the semester remotely.
The Business Office provides fiscal services to the campus and serves as an interface with external agencies for fiscal matters. The Business Office includes the Controller's Office, Cashiering and Student Accounts, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and the Student Organizations/Accounting Services Office.
Student Account Center
Emporia State University provides an online student account center for fee payment.
The student account center can be accessed through Hornet 365. 24/7 online access will provide the following:
- View student bill(s) online
- Pay tuition, fees, housing, and any other student account charges electronically
- Give authorized student account access to third party users (parents, guardians, spouses)
- Set up direct deposit of excess financial aid into any bank account
- Student Account Authorized Users
Information about vendor and purchasing contracts.
Find financial reports for Emporia State University.
Learn about the Business Office, including contact information.
Information for students, including tuition and fees.