Residential Life Towers Complex
Life in the Towers
The Towers Complex offers a variety of activities and amenities. A reception center is located in the main Towers lobby and handles sending and receiving mail, lockouts, and assisting with your maintenance concerns. The complex is secured with a card-access system that only allows students living in the building to enter. Parking is located directly outside the front doors of the main Towers lobby and immediately north of Singular and Trusler Halls.
When you’re living in Singular, Trusler, North or South Tower, you’ll find comfort and care in your new home away from home. You’ll meet new friends that will last a lifetime, engage in your floor activities and meals, and have the space to work and collaborate on papers and class projects.
- Sinks in every bedroom
- Community bathrooms on each floor that Res Life staff clean and maintain
- Ping-Pong and pool in the main Towers lobby
- Wireless and wired internet available throughout all buildings
- Free laundry facilities on-site
- All four buildings connected through sky-walk and lobby
- Twin XL bed (can be bunked or lofted), desk, chair, and wardrobe for each student
- Double - One bedroom shared by two students
- Suites - Two bedrooms adjoining an unfurnished living room shared by four students
- Private/Single - One bedroom assigned to one student
Interested in more information?
Take our virtual tour!
Explore the Towers Complex by taking our virtual tour.
Explore housing rates for ESU's residence halls by visiting the Housing + Dining Rates web page.
Residential Life Viewbook
Take a closer look at the halls and discovered important dates by downloading the Residential Life Viewbook.pdf.
1501 Market St.
Building code and room number (ex. South Tower, room 202 OR STT 202)
Emporia, KS 66801
Building Mailing Codes:
North Tower: NTT
South Tower: STT