Skip to main content

Student Accessibility + Support Services Housing Accommodations

Housing Accommodations

Student Accessibility and Support Services (SASS) is the beginning point for housing accommodations for students with and without disabilities. Types of housing accommodations may include:

  • single room requests,
  • on campus residency exemptions,
  • housing contract releases,
  • or meal plan alternations.

To begin the process of requesting an accommodation in housing, complete the SASS Medical Need Requestform and return to SASS.

SASS is also the beginning point for students with disabilities requesting an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) as an accommodations. The verification process for ESAs includes:

  • the student self-disclosing their disability to SASS,
  • registering with SASS,
  • and completing a release of information for the care provider to complete an ESA verification form.

To begin the process of requesting an ESA, complete the SASS Emotional Support Animal Request forms and return to SASS.

Student Medical Need Request.pdf

Student Emotional Support Animal Request.pdf