Enrollment + Registration in Courses Course Registration Information Guides
registration information + academic calendar
The Registration Information Guide contains the semester's academic calendar, admission information, enrollment instructions and information, registration policies and procedures, fee payment information, final exams schedule & other important student information.
View the PDFs below for important information
Accelerated Online Programs
The accelerated online programs (AOP) listed below are comprised of 7-week courses on a rotating carousel that allows you to complete the program in as little as one year.
Available 7-week Programs:
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration-Accounting
- Master of Business Administration-Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration-Marketing
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction-Curriculum Leadership
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction-Effective Practitioner
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction-Instructional Coach/Teacher Leader
- Master of Science in Curriculum & Instruction-National Board Certification
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Information Technology and Master of Business Administration Dual Degree
Other accelerated programs
- Educational Administration Building Level Licensure
- Educational Administration District Level Licensure
Visit the link below to view important dates and deadlines for the Accelerated Online Programs.