Recreation Services Membership Usage + Fees
Student Recreation Center Memberships
Currently-enrolled ESU students have access to the facilities with their Hornet ID card.
Rec Center Membership
Graduate Student + Summer Student
$10/month or $25/summer semester
Faculty + Staff
$15/month; $55/semester; (payroll deduction) $5.22/paycheck
Single Day Pass
Guest $5; Faculty/Staff $2
All current undergraduate on-campus fee-paying students are granted access to the ESU Student Recreation & Fitness Center. Students that are not current undergraduate on-campus fee-paying students must meet the following to purchase a membership.
- Currently enrolled Graduate Student (Graduate Students do not pay Recreation Services Fees).
- Students enrolled for the Fall Semester that are not fee-paying students during the Summer Semester.
Currently employed Emporia State University Faculty & Staff, Emeriti and Adjunct Faculty and Instructors.
ALUMNI / AFFILIATE
An Alumni / Affiliate is anyone that falls under the following outline and is above the age of 18.
- Emporia State Alumni Association Members.
- Spouse, Partner or Family Member of current ESU Student, Faculty & Staff or ESU Alumni Association Members that possess an active membership.
- Members of Interfaith Council (Campus Ministries).
- Current ESU House Moms & Spouse/Partner of house moms.
ESU retired employees are granted membership to the ESU Student Recreation & Fitness Center at no cost as part of your retiree benefit package.
- To qualify for the Retiree Membership, retirees must be coded as a retiree in HRS.
A Guest is an individual that does not fall under the Faculty/Staff, Alumni or Affiliate definitions. Guest must be accompanied by a current Recreation Services Member at all times and are only eligible to purchase the $5 Day Pass.