The information you need, right at your fingertips
If you have the desire and determination to pursue a college degree, there is a path for you, both academically and financially.
Undergraduate Readmission Application
Undergraduate students returning to ESU after being absent for one semester or more and were in good academic standing at time of last attendance, will be readmitted following the steps below.
Service members and reservists who were temporarily unable to attend due to service requirements and were in good academic standing at time of last attendance, will be readmitted following the steps below.
Undergraduate students who were not in good academic standing at time of last attendance must complete the Academic Reinstatement Appeal process. Please contact the Office of the Registrar at 620-341-5211 or firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the reinstatement process.
1) Complete your readmission application (see below). There is no fee to be readmitted. By returning this form, you certify that, to the best of your knowledge, the information furnished is complete and accurate. Any information you submit is not secure and could be observed by a third party. If you are submitting information you would like to keep private, it would be safer to cancel the submission and contact us at email@example.com.
2) You must submit an official transcript from each institution attended since leaving ESU. Failure to comply with this could result in a hold being placed on your student account. Official transcripts may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to us directly from each institution in a signed and sealed envelope.
3) Once you are readmitted, you will have access to your previous E number and username. You may get help finding this information on the first-time user page. If you are having trouble logging into your account please contact or IT HelpDesk at 620-341-5555 or email@example.com.
4) Once your readmission has been processed you will receive notification in your ESU student email account with additional information.
5) Contact your department and/or advisor for enrollment.