Undergraduate Readmission Process
The information you need, right at your fingertips
If you have the desire and determination to pursue a college degree, there is a path for you, both academically and financially.
Undergraduate Readmission Application
We are very excited you are coming back to Emporia State! As a Hornet you have access to resources that will help you before, during and after college. At ESU we have the secret sauce that will help you get results as a student, and as a graduate!
- Apply to ESU. Complete your readmission application. There is no fee to be readmitted. By returning this form, you certify that, to the best of your knowledge, the information furnished is complete and accurate. Any information you submit is not secure and could be observed ty a third party. If you are submitting information you would like to keep private, it would be safer to cancel the submission.
- You must submit an official transcript from each institution attended since leaving ESU. Failure to comply with this could result in a hold being placed on your student account. Official transcripts may be sent to fas fa-envelope firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to us directly from each institution in a signed and sealed envelope.
- Once you are readmitted, you will have access to your previous E number and username. You may get help finding this information on the first-time user page.. If you are having trouble logging into your account please contact our IT HelpDesk at 620-341-5555 or fas fa-envelope email@example.com.
- Once your readmission has been processed you will be notified by email with your advisor information.
- Contact your advisor for enrollment.