Enroll in classes at Hornet Connection
Welcome to Emporia State, Hornet!
Summer and Fall 2021 enrollment is open!
Hornet Connection is the enrollment process for new-to-ESU students. You can enroll either in-person or virtually. Prior to enrolling in your classes, there are a few steps to complete. Don't worry, we've listed the steps below for you. And if you still have questions, contact us. We are here to help!
BTW, we are planning on a spectacular fall with all the pre-COVID activities we 🖤💛 (and we think you will love them, too).
We can't wait to see you on campus!
Steps to Enroll In-Person or Virtually
In-person enrollment steps
- Complete this Pre-enrollment Profile Form.
- ✅Sign up for an enrollment date ✅
- Put the date/time on your calendar.
We are excited to meet you!
- 8:30 a.m.: Check-in
- 9 a.m.: New Hornet 101 Presentation
- 10:45 a.m.: Enrollment
- 12:15 p.m.: Residence Hall Tours
- 1 p.m.: Check-in
- 1:30 p.m.: New Hornet 101 Presentation
- 3:15 p.m.: Enrollment
- 4:20: Residence Hall Tours
Space is limited for in-person enrollment. Each student is allowed to bring 1 guest.
Virtual enrollment steps
- Login to your Hornet365 account using your university login information. Visit the first time user page to set up your new password.
- Log in to Canvas and complete the modules in the Hornet Connection Canvas Course using your new ESU username and password.
- Once you’ve completed the top 3 steps in the Hornet Connection Canvas Course, your ESU Admissions Counselor will help you set up an appointment to enroll in courses.
In-Person Hornet Connection Dates
June 10 morning
June 10 afternoon
June 11 morning
June 11 afternoon
June 22 morning
June 22 afternoon
June 23 morning (transfers)
June 23 afternoon
At ESU we have everything you need to thrive as a student. Engaging on campus and making the grade are equally important in taking the next step after college.
For Parents + Guardians
If your student is thinking about attending Emporia State University or if you have a student at ESU, this page is for you.