Course Assignments Online Request Form
Course Assignments online request form
Thank you for your interest in building career-related assignments into your courses. Many of our faculty members at Emporia State University require students to utilize a variety of services within Career Services. To coordinate these course assignments, we request that you complete the required fields below and let us know the details of your request.
- We define "start" date as the date the assignment is assigned to the class, or the earliest date that students may begin scheduling these appointments. We define "end" date as the day the assignment is due.
- To ensure sufficient counselor availability to accommodate your request, we suggest using the following calculations when determining the assignment start date and end date:
- < 10 students: 1 week between start date and end date
- 10 to 29 students: 2 weeks between start date and end date
- 30 to 49 students: 3 weeks between start date and end date
- 50+ students: 4 weeks between start date and end date
- If we are unable to accommodate your requested start/end dates, you will be notified within 1 business day of request submission and alternate dates will be provided.
Evaluation Process: Career Services has a standard evaluation form for our regular services that is based on the NACE Career Competencies.pdf. If you have your own evaluation tool you would like us to use, or if there are additional competencies you want us to assess as a part of this course assignment, please email it to email@example.com prior to the start date for the assignment.
Once you have submitted your online request, a staff member will respond back to you to confirm the details of your request and ask any questions about your request. If you have any questions, please call June Coleman at 620-341-5407.