Enrollment + Student Success CARE Team Follow Up
CARE Team members may:
- Document an incident or behavior and take no action.
- Recommend resolution at the department level and provide resources and assistance to address the behavior.
- Investigate whether similar incidents or concerns exist in order to determine a pattern that may necessitate intervention.
- Refer students to resources or supports on- or off-campus.
- Provide assistance in filing a complaint through the Code of Conduct.
- Make recommendations to the Provost and President regarding withdrawal, suspension, or expulsion.
Anyone who makes a report to the CARE Team may request to be notified of the outcome. Some information regarding the individual(s) and/or the actions taken by the CARE Team may be confidential.