Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention (ADAP) Program Objective
The ADAP program is designed to provide non-judgmental preventative education against alcohol abuse and support healthy life styles with Emporia State University students.
ADAP Program Mission
To empower Emporia State University students with the education to make informed, safe choices around alcohol use.
ADAP Program Services\
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Education
- Substance Abuse Evaluation/Counseling
- Awareness - Raising activities promoting student involvement
- Online Alcohol and Drug Abuse Education and Intervention *meets program requirements for violating Emporia State University Alcohol Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Information School (ADIS) *meets requirements mandated by the court for Driving Under the Influence (DUI), Minor in Possession (MIP), and Minor in Consumption (MIC).
- Our program's ADIS curriculum combines Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students (BASICS) and Motivational Interviewing in individual counseling sessions.