Learning and Assessment Services & Resources
Services & Resources
Student Affairs provides consultation services to all Student Affairs departments. We can assist staff and students with all stages in the assessment process, from planning to design to implementation to analysis and reporting.
Assistance can be provided for any of the following needs:
- Writing learning objectives
- Determining appropriate methods to measure achievement of objectives
- Creating instruments and processes for data collection, such as focus group protocols and questions, survey questions, embedded assessments, etc.
- Developing a plan for gathering and using assessment data
- Researching and mining existing data sources for information that can inform practice
- Connecting results to divisional and institutional outcomes
- Data analysis
- Writing reports
- Assessment training and development for professional, graduate, and student staff