Academic Affairs University Policy Manual
All University Policies including employment, institutional, governance, and academics
The University Policy Manual contains all policies in effect at Emporia State University. This manual replaces all previous manuals.
This online version is the official policy manual and is updated as changes occur. Teresa Rios, in the office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, is the only person authorized to make changes to this manual. The Update Log link describes any change made and the date of the change for quick reference on updates to the Manual.
Directions for using this policy manual are included below.
Inquiries concerning the University Policy Manual should be directed to the office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
Acrobat® Reader® comes equipped with a search feature. When viewing the PDF document:
- Simply click on the icon to begin your search.
- Enter a key word or key word phrase for which you are searching for. If you are searching for Retirement, you would enter Retirement in the search field to render a result.
- You can continue searching the document by clicking the Find Next Button or by clicking the icon.
If you are using the latest version of Acrobat® Reader®, you can take advantage of the bookmark navigation. The bookmark navigation feature is located at the upper-left corner of the PDF document. To open the bookmark navigation, you can either click on the bookmark tab or click on the icon (click here to see a screen shot of the open bookmark navigation). You may use the bookmark navigation to go directly to a section within the PDF document.
You have the ability to print a single page, a select range of pages, or the entire document. When viewing the PDF document:
- Follow link to File (upper left of the browser window)
- Select Print from the menu. (a pop-up window will appear)
- In the Print Range box, you can select how you would like to print your page(s)