Biofeedback Coordinator and Counselor of Student Wellness Center-Counseling Services
Campus Box 4006
Building Morse Hall Southeast
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker
- Biofeedback Coordinator
- Certified HeartMath™ Facilitator
- Nyki received her master's in social work from Wichita State University. Her previous work experiences include child advocacy, providing K-12 in-school therapy, private practice in therapy and life coaching, and providing crisis services at Four County Mental Health in Winfield, KS.
- Nyki provides counseling to students and couples suffering from depression, anxiety, disordered eating, adjustment issues, and relationship problems with a mindfulness and strengths-based approach. Nyki has extensive training and background in treating trauma, including Accelerated Resolution Therapy or A.R.T.
- Nyki is also certified in HeartMath™, a biofeedback technique designed to align one’s heart rate and breathing in order to reduce stress and provide relaxation.