Senior Director of Mental Health and Counseling of Student Wellness Center-Counseling Services
Staff Senate President of Staff Senate
Campus Box 4006
Building Morse Hall Southeast
Director of Counseling Services-Student Wellness Center MS, LCPC, LCAC
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor
- Kansas Board Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Lindsay has a master's degree in Counseling from Emporia State University.
- Lindsay provides substance abuse counseling and evaluations for the ADAP Program
- Lindsay has clinical experience working with adults, children, and families in diverse non-profit settings. Lindsay is a licensed clinical professional counselor and clinical addictions counselor with focused training in Interpersonal Therapy for the Treatment of Eating Disorders, Basic Accelerated Resolution Treatment (ART) Parent Management Training (PMT-O), and uses a relational, emotion-focused approach to in her practice. Lindsay has administrative experience providing clinical supervision and consulting to practicing therapists as well graduate students in the Counselor Education Program at Emporia State University.
- Lindsay provides inclusive counseling to students who may be experiencing depression, anxiety, adjusting to college, relationship difficulties, trauma, substance abuse, etc.