Director, Counseling Services of Student Wellness Center-Counseling Services
- O 620-341-5222
MS, LCPC, LCAC
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor
- Lindsay has a master's degree in Counseling from Emporia State University.
- Lindsay has experience working with students as the Coordinator of the ESU Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention program and Biofeedback Center. Lindsay is a licensed clinical professional counselor and clinical addictions counselor with focused specialized training in Interpersonal Therapy for the Treatment of Eating Disorders, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Parent Management Training-Oregon model and other trauma therapies.
- Lindsay is trained in Basic Accelerated Resolution Treatment (ART) an evidenced based treatment for trauma and other anxiety disorders.
- Lindsay also provides mental health counseling to students who may be experiencing depression, anxiety, adjusting to college, relationship difficulties, etc.