Title IX Campus + Community Resources
Campus + Community Resources
Confidential Emporia State University Resources
Non-Confidential Emporia State University Support Resources
- U.S. Department of Education Office of Civil Rights 1-800-421-3481
- Kansas Human Rights Commission 785-296-3206
ESU provides interim measures as appropriate for individuals involved in the Title IX process, regardless of whether a formal investigation occurs or not. Interim measures may be implemented before, during, or after an investigation. Interim measures may include, but are not limited to:
- Adjustments regarding academics, including extensions, excused absences, etc.
- Modifications of course schedules
- Contact restrictions
- Increased security in certain areas of campus
- Work location/schedule changes
These measures are designed to avoid depriving any student of their education. An individual may request to receive support even if they do not choose to participate in the University’s complaint resolution process.