Polish your English Skills with the Halfmester program
Experience university life in the U.S.
Spend 7 weeks on Emporia State’s campus for a special intensive program to polish your English skills and experience university life. Students reside in the ESU residence halls and participate fully in campus life.
January 14, 2021 to March 4, 2021
August 18, 2021 to October 6, 2021
January 13, 2022 to March 3, 2022
* Dates subject to change
Cost: 4,766 USD
This fee includes:
- Tuition and fees for 5 classes in the Intensive English Program
- Shared room in the residence hall
- Meals in the campus dining hall
- Textbook rental
- Weekly English Conversation group
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure dates
- Access to campus resources and facilities
- Participation in on-campus events and activities
- International health insurance
Sample Daily Schedule
A typical day during the program might look like this:
- Morning – Breakfast in dining hall
- 9:00 am to 12 pm. - English classes
- 12:00 pm – Lunch in dining hall
- 1:00 pm – English Class
- 2:00 pm – English conversation group
- 3:00 – Exercise class in student recreation center
- 4:00 to 6:00 pm – Study and complete homework
- 6:00 pm – Dinner in dining hall
- 7:00 pm – Campus activity
- 9:00 pm – Movie in residence halls with friends
Apply by October 15 for the spring 2021 session.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply using the link below.