Office of International Education Admissions Process for International Undergraduate Students
Admissions Process for Undergraduate Students
Contact the Office of International Education any time for help. email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 620-341-5374
STEP-BY-STEP ADMISSIONS PROCESS FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- A non-refundable application feed (US $60.00) is required to process your application.
2. Apply for scholarships.
3. Receive your admission package.
4. Apply for your student visa.
NEW FRESHMEN REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion of secondary school with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better (converted to U.S. grade scale)
- ACT or SAT test scores are not required for undergraduate international student applicants, except for athletes. However, if you take these tests, you may be eligible for academic scholarships.
TRANSFER STUDENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion of at least 24 university credits with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better (converted to U.S. grade scale).
TRANSFER STUDENTS FROM ANOTHER U.S. INSTITUTION:
If you previously attended another institution in the U.S. and your F-1 or J-1 visa is still valid, you do not need to obtain a new visa to attend ESU, provided that you have already attended the school named on your visa when you initially entered the U.S., and you are using the I-20 issued to you by ESU when you reenter.
Please contact the Office of International Education (OIE) for a SEVIS Transfer Form.
Watch the informational video
Video runtime: 6:20