Portal for Global MBA Student Services
Learn more about Ordering your Transcript
Look at your Grades, Student Records, and your Unofficial Transcript
Lookup your Username and E-Number
Fill out the Intent to Graduate Form
Change of Address Form
STEP ONE: ACTIVATE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
You have been provided an ESU username and first-time password to access various systems including email, course schedules, online courses and other student services. Note: The first-time password will only work one time.
To begin, you'll need to set a new password via our Password Self-Service Tool.
HELP CHOOSING A PASSWORD
It is recommended that you pick a complex password. An easy way to do that is to pick a phrase or sentence as your password--something you can easily remember. You will also need to make sure your new password addresses the technical requirements below.
- ESU Password Policy requires the password not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- It must also be at least 10 characters in length.
- Additionally, it must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- *English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- *English lowercase characters (a through z)
- *Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- *Non-alphabetic characters for example, !, $, #, %)
- Passwords shall be significantly different from the previous 10 passwords
- Passwords cannot be changed more frequently than once every 15 days
- Passwords must be changed every 180 days
- Passwords cannot contain your username or any two consecutive characters in your first name, last name or userid.
WHAT IS MY USERNAME?
Usernames are typically the first letter of your first name, followed by up to seven letters of your last name. In some cases, the username will end with a number.
If you do not know your username, you can look it up using the Username Lookup Tool.
WHAT IS MY E-NUMBER?
STEP TWO: SET YOUR CHALLENGE QUESTIONS
Yes, this one is optional, but we highly recommend you do it so you self-manage your account in the future.
To set your challenge questions, make sure you've got your ESU username and password from Task 1, then log in to our Password Self-Service Tool.