September 3, 2021: Faculty + Staff Vaccine Incentive Questions Answered
Message from Human Resources
September 3, 2021
Dear ESU Faculty + Staff,
Just a quick reminder about the incentive program for ESU employees who are vaccinated, as well as some answers to common questions we’ve received.
Recap of vaccination incentive
- $300 offered to all ESU employees
- Will be applied to November 12, 2021, paychecks
- Submit proof of COVID vaccination no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, October 4.
Great, just scan or take a photo of your vaccine card and upload it using the link above.
Can’t find your vaccine card?
Contact the organization that administered your vaccine (medical clinic, public health, pharmacy, etc.) and ask for a new card.
Problems with the online form?
- The proof of vaccination form is built in Onbase, so you must access it from the ESU network (either on campus or using a VPN from off campus).
- You will need to log in with your ESU credentials.
Need a vaccine clinic so you can qualify for the incentive?
- We’ve made it easy — Lyon County Public Health will offer the Pfizer vaccine on campus Tuesday, September 7 (yes, the day we return from the Labor Day weekend).
WHERE: KSTC Ballroom in the Memorial Union
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 7 • 1-3:30 p.m.*
HOW: SUPER EASY! Use this link to register for your appointment https://LyonCountyPublicHealth.as.me/ESUMemorialUnionBallRoom**
*Because Pfizer requires two doses, at your appointment on Sept. 7, you will be given a follow-up appointment for Dose 2 on Sept. 28.
**Walk-ins will be taken for the clinic if you forget to register.
- You can also find other vaccination opportunities at vaccines.gov. Just enter your Zip code to find locations near you. You also can indicate which vaccine you are looking for — Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson.
Depending on the vaccine you want, time is short to meet the deadline to submit proof of vaccination.
- TODAY is the last day you can start the two-dose process for Moderna.
- Friday, September 10, 2021, is the last day you can start the two-dose process for Pfizer (which is why the on-campus vaccine clinic on Tuesday, September 7 is perfect).
- You have more time if you want the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, but supplies of J&J can be scarce.
One more note
- Employees who are taking classes from Emporia State University will only receive the $300 incentive and are not eligible for the student incentives.
- Additionally, student employees are not eligible for the faculty and staff incentive.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for keeping our campus community safe and together in this academic year!