Graduate School Application for Admission Forensic Science Program
Required application materials
- Graduate School application
- MSFS application
- Three letters of reference
- Unofficial transcripts (if not yet graduated) or official transcripts (after graduation)
- Application fee of $40
This program does not require the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
International applicants should apply through the Office of International Education.
Application Steps for Domestic Students
- Complete application to the Graduate School and pay application fee
- Complete MSFS application below
- Letters of reference – ask your references to complete the online graduate reference form
- Have transcripts sent to address or email address below.
Three references are required from individuals who know your qualifications and can evaluate your potential as a graduate student. References may be from faculty (especially science faculty) who know you well or employers. Although the Graduate School may indicate that your files are complete and ready for evaluation, your application will not be reviewed for admission by MSFS faculty until all three letters of recommendation have been received.
References and other application materials are to be returned to the following address:
Emporia State University
Graduate School - Campus Box 4003
1 Kellogg Circle
Emporia, KS 66801-5514
Or emailed to:
Questions about the application process can be directed to the Graduate School: