Welcome to the Writing Center at ESU!
The Writing Center at Emporia State University promotes writing as a tool for teaching and learning in every discipline and assists writers in preparing for the practical, real-life applications of writing in the workplace as well as in the academic world.
The Writing Center seeks to develop critical thinking and other writing skills in support of ESU's tradition of excellence in education. We're here for everyone who is interested in becoming a better writer! We believe that:
- Good writing requires good thinking.
- Writing is a process.
- Writing is a collaborative activity.
- Every writer needs a reader.
If you have any questions, you may contact:
- Joelle Spotswood, Director of the Writing Center
- 209M WAW Library email@example.com