Art Therapy Alumni
More than 85% of ESU's art therapy students are employed upon graduation.
Art therapists work in private practice or as part of a treatment team.
Our alumni are art therapists who work in:
- school settings, including special education settings,
- medical and psychiatric hospitals,
- correctional facilities,
- counseling centers,
- substance abuse rehabilitation programs,
- pain clinics,
- halfway houses,
- community centers,
- industrial/organizational settings,
- nursing homes,
- private practice,
- behavioral Health agencies,
- community Arts Organizations,
- outpatient and inpatient treatment programs,
- and many other settings.