Lattner Student Teacher Scholarship
For students preparing to enroll in the student teaching portion of the teacher education program
Apply for the "Student Teacher Education Scholarship Program - (Lattner)" through the ESU Scholarship Library.
The Lattner Family Foundation believes in the importance of higher education. To provide an education opportunity for all students, the Foundation has established the Student Teacher Education Scholarship Program. The number of scholarships awarded depends on availability of funds.
- be enrolled as a full-time student at Emporia State University
- be a senior, preparing to enroll in the student teaching portion of the teacher education program (Block 3: Elementary; Phase II: Secondary) and must meet criteria for admission to student teaching
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- demonstrate financial need as verified by records maintained by the ESU Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
- submit the completed application materials by the posted deadline
- Students should submit an application prior to the semester the candidate is schedule to be student teaching.
- For the upcoming Fall Semester: March 15
- For upcoming Spring Semester: October 15
- For additional questions, please contact: email@example.com