Resource Center Materials, Services, Technology
Materials, Services, Technology
The Resource Center exists to serve students, faculty and staff of The Teachers College by providing access to resources, space, and equipment to support teaching and learning.
This includes tools which assist with these functions. Some services require an appointment, some a small fee.
- Number of resources: more than 20,000
- Bleeker Children’s Literature Collection, includes picture books, nonfiction, young adult books, and award winners
- Professional materials, addressing topics such as differentiation, autism, dyslexia, school leadership, trauma-informed care, and many others
- Instructional and assessment resources for K-6 science, social studies, social/emotional, writing, phonemic awareness/phonics, fluency, comprehension, vocabulary, and communication
- Textbooks for K-12
- Lamination - 8¢ per linear inch, 1.5 millimeters thickness, up to 24” wide
- Lamination - $0.75 per pouch, 3, 5, 10 millimeters thickness, 8.9” x 11.4” wide
- CriCut Smart Cutting - $1.00 per mat; $7.50 per sheet vinyl
- Bulletin board paper - 10 cents per foot, 36-inch wide, pink, orange, green, black, white, brown, blue, red
- Printing (black and white) - 5 cents a page
- Swivel recorder checkout
- iPad cart checkout
- Collaborative workstations with computer displays
- Green Screen Room - available to the ESU campus and Emporia area community by appointment, this room provides a video recording space. It includes a tripod, lighting, a 4K video camera/recorder available for checkout. To learn more and schedule a time, contact the Resource Center.