Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Crime and Delinquency Studies
OUTSTANDING GRADUATING SENIOR
Every spring, the Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Crime and Delinquency Studies recognizes an outstanding graduating senior for his or her achievements.
To be considered for this award, students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be officially declared a Sociology or CDS Major.
- Applicants need a minimum of a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 and a 3.5 GPA in Sociology or CDS.
- Applicants must have been actively involved in service to the University and the community.
- Applicants must download and submit a complete typed application. Application is available here: Outstanding Graduating Senior Application.
- Applicants must submit a copy of his or her academic and professional resume. If you need assistance preparing your resume contact the ESU Career Services Office.
- Application material, including resume, must be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than February 16, 2018.
- To be eligible for the award, students must be recommended by a faculty member.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants will be highly encouraged to become a member of a departmental student organization including, but not limited to, Alpha Kappa Delta (AKD) and the Sociology Club. Departmental Student Organizations
- The application deadline is February 16, 2018.
- The applications will be reviewed by a faculty committee within the department.
Contact Person: If you have any questions about this award contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your academic advisor.