We are excited that you have chosen to live with us on campus. On-Campus living provides an amazing community and support that helps you make the most of your college experience. For additional reasons why living on campus is great visit our Top 10 Reasons to Live On Campus! If you have any questions regarding these please contact us at ResLife@emporia.edu or 620-341-5264.
You can access the 2018-2019 Academic Year Application and Contract via BuzzIn as outlined below:
1. Go to http://buzzin.emporia.edu
2. Sign in using your Emporia ID (what comes before @g.emporia.edu in your email address) and password.
3. Click on the Student Services Tab.
4. On the Right side of the screen you should see Residential Life Portal.
5. Click on the Residential Life Portal. If it asks you to log-in use your Emporia ID and password.
6. From this screen you can apply for Housing, access information regarding room placement & roommates after placements have been made, or change your roommate preferences until June 1st.
If you have any questions please contact us at 620-341-5264 or email@example.com.
2018-2019 Housing and Dining Application and Contract, Terms of Agreement: View
2017-2018 Housing and Dining Application and Contract, Terms of Agreement: View
A complete housing application is required before you will be assigned to ESU housing. A complete housing application requires all three of the following: meningitis compliance, $250 pre-payment, and completed housing and dining application. You can submit the $250 pre-payment via a credit card when you complete your online contract through an online secure payment site - OR - you can mail a check to our office - OR - you can submit cash payment at 308 South Morse Hall. Our mailing address is (do NOT mail cash or credit card payments):
Residential Life Office Box 4009
Emporia State University
1 Kellogg Circle
Emporia, KS 66801
Residency Requirement Waiver
If you are a full-time, first-year student you are required to live on campus. If you would like to request a release from this requirement please see our Housing Waiver information.