Research Assistance

The Research and Grants Center no longer has a graduate research assistant available to provide this service; however, the Center is always willing to assist you in locating funding opportunities or using the grant databases provided.  Please contact Pam Fillmore for help with locating a funding source or using SPIN or GrantSearch.