Skip to content
Toggle Left Side Navigation

Until further notice, no out-of-state travel assistance will be provided - please contact us if you have any questions.

Financial Assistance for Out-of-State Travel to Professional Meetings

The Office of Graduate Studies and Research will continue to offer travel assistance for faculty presenting papers at out-of-state professional meetings or for other eligible activities (see #1 below). Requests for assistance should be submitted on the appropriate application form (Click here) at least 30 days before the trip begins. Requests should be sent to the Research and Grants Center, Box 4003. Questions regarding this program should be directed to Bryan Jones, ext. 5351.


If you have any questions, please contact Bryan Jones at extension 5351 or by email: