Announcements and News
Mark your calendars for
RESEARCH AND CREATIVITY DAY 2018 - Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Be sure to check this site often - it will provide information on important deadlines and events for the academic year.
Research and Creativity Day
Guidelines for Presenters - contains poster templates, size requirements, pictures of posters formats, and poster tips
Abstract Submission Form - Abstracts are no longer being accepted
3 Minute Thesis - submissions are no longer being accepted
Faculty, staff, and students involved in research activities at Emporia State University should be aware of the different compliance regulations that govern research activities and grant administration.
The Research and Grants Center has forms you need for research projects and grant administration.
- Application Form for Approval to Use Human Participants
- Application Form for Approval to Use Vertebrate Animals
- Disclosure Form Regarding Conflicts of Financial Interest
- Simple Time and Effort Report Form
- Activity Distribution Report Form
- Export Control Determination Form
- Export Control Certification
- Request for Time Extension, Annual Update or Modification to Research Protocol
- Invention Disclosure Form
- Three Minute Thesis
For additional Forms click on the Resources menu at the top.
The Research and Grants Center provides support and policy information related to Research Protections. The following policies can be found by clicking the links below.
QUEST magazine highlights research and scholarly activity at Emporia State University. This issue highlights faculty and the high-impact learning technologies being used in their classrooms. Enjoy!