Announcements and News
SAVE THE DATE - RESEARCH AND CREATIVITY DAY - APRIL 28, 2016
Animal Care and Use Training is moving to CITI - watch for additional information coming soon!
Research assistance funds available for FY 2016 to assist faculty with costs related to research and creative activities. There are two deadlines this fiscal year - October 5 and February 1. More information is available below - the application form is included in each document.
New purchasing guidelines for federal grants
Due to the new Uniform Guidance requirements regarding federal funds, new purchasing guidelines have been established by the Controller's Office. Purchases from federal grant funds, whether received directly or indirectly (through a state agency), must comply with these requirements effective immediately. Purchasing Guidelines
Faculty, staff, and students involved in research activities at Emporia State University should be aware of the different compliance regulations that govern research activities.
The Research and Grants Center has forms you need for research projects and grant administration.
- Application Form for Approval to Use Human Participants
- Application Form for Approval to Use Vertebrate Animals
- Disclosure Form Regarding Conflicts of Financial Interest
- Simple Time and Effort Report Form
- Activity Distribution Report Form
- Export Control Determination Form
- Export Control Certification
- Request for Time Extension, Annual Update or Modification to Research Protocol
- Invention Disclosure Form
For additional Forms click on the Resources menu at the top.
QUEST magazine highlights research activity at Emporia State University. The first two issues focused on established faculty/researchers at ESU. The most recent issue highlights activity of new faculty.
Research & Creativity Day
Pictures and videos
Visit this link to view the pictures from Research & Creativity Day 2015 - https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7bCQsP