General Degree Information

You've reached the Degree Analysis Office. We're located in Rm 108H of Plumb Hall. Tammy McEvoy is the Degree Analyst.

The Degree Analysis verifies that requirements have been met for an undergraduate student to be awarded a degree. To expedite this process we use an automated degree check system. All departments in the Teacher's College and School of Business and most departments in the College of the Liberal Arts now use this system. We work closely with students and their advisors to help ensure that students fulfill graduation requirements in a timely manner.


Q. How do I file for a degree analysis?

Meet with your advisor and complete your application for degree. Send or bring the application to the Degree Analysis Office.

Q. Do I need an application for each major/minor?


Q. What if I need to make a major/minor course change?

Meet with your advisor to determine if the change is possible. If so, have your advisor complete a "Substitution/Exemption" card and send (bring) it to the Degree Analysis Office.

Q. Where do I find minimum graduation, major, minor, or general education information?

This information is in your undergraduate catalog. (In PDF format by clicking here.) Most divisions will provide you with major/minor requirement handouts. Minimum graduation requirements can be obtained in the Degree Analysis Office.

Q. How can I find out if a course will transfer from another college/ university?

Contact the Transcript Analyst's Office.