Military Credit

College credit may be granted for military experience as well as certain service school courses. Students requesting college credit should submit a DD214 form to the Associate Registrar. Credit for service school courses will require certificates showing satisfactory completion. 

If you need further information contact the Associate Registrar at 620-341-5152 or by E-mail