UPCOMING LEAGUES AND SPECIAL EVENTS
- Interested in Group Fitness Classes? Check out the Fall Semester schedule by clicking here!
- REGISTER NOW >> Intramural Volleyball League-Register until August 31st.
- REGISTER NOW >> Intramural Flag Football League-Register until August 31st.
- Personal Training registration will begin on August 22nd.
- Healthy Hornet Wellness Fair will be held on August 25th at the Student Rec Center from 3:30-5:00 PM.
What can the Emporia State University Recreation Services do for you?
Our mission is to enable campus community members to enhance and improve their quality of life by
providing desired recreation facilities, programs, activities, events, and services. We support student success in developing lifestyle management skills through interactive recreation services designed to enhance fitness, health, and wellness. We support student learning by providing employment, intern, and practical experiences.
Participating in Rec Services is a great way to be INVOLVED, MEET NEW PEOPLE, and HAVE FUN!
What do we offer?
Come check us out! We have a wide variety of leagues, activities and events throughout the academic year.
INTRAMURAL LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS
ANNUAL WELLNESS CHALLENGES
& MUCH MORE!
For more information on any of our programs please call 620.341.6778