Federal Government Databases and Web Resources
- AGRICOLA - Agricultural OnLine Access is a machine-readable database of bibliographic records created by the National Agricultural Library and its cooperators.
- Fed in Print - An Index to Federal Reserve Economic Research.
- EPA National Publications Catalog
- National Environmental Publications Internet Site (NEPIS) - Full text, on line EPA Documents.
Government Printing Office
- Global Change Master Directory (NASA) - A comprehensive directory about Earth science and global change data.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information
- TOXNET - A cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
- USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference - users may view the nutrients found in a certain food item using the Standard Reference database or a report on a single nutrient using the Nutrient's List feature.
- NASA Technical Report Server (NTRS) - The NTRS collects scientific and technical information from NASA's technical report servers and non-NASA sites, and allows users to search the many different abstract and technical report servers maintained by various NASA centers and programs.
Security and Exchange Commission
- SIRIS - The Smithsonian Institution Research Information System provides access to research resources held primarily by the Institution's libraries, archives, and research units in support of the Institution's mission.
- Child Stats
- FedStats - A gateway to over 70 agencies that provide government statistical information.
- Transportation Statistics
- National Technical Information Service (NTIS) - is the official source for government-sponsored U.S. and worldwide scientific, technical, engineering, and business-related information.