LR 170: Principles of Leadership
Introducing students to basic theories of leadership, this course emphasizes practical applications of leadership in students’ own lives while also studying leadership examples by college students on university campuses.
Students who are ready to get involved in ESU and develop their leadership potential along the way should enroll in this course.
- Recognize leadership can be learned
- Understand leadership as a set of skills, knowledge and attitudes
- Classify behaviors of leading
- Summarize key points of three leadership theories
- Plan their collegiate leadership journey
Offered on campus during fall and spring semester, and online during summer semesters.
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. — Lendi Bland, Ph.D.
Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. — Lendi Bland, Ph.D.
Online, May 22 - Aug. 11 — TBA
First-semester students only - Mondays 2:00 - 4:50 p.m. — TBA
All other students - Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. — Lendi Bland, Ph.D.
All other students - Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:00 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. — Lendi Bland, Ph.D.