IT Equipment Checkout
The IT Help Desk offers laptops and audio/video equipment for checkout to Emporia State University students, faculty, and staff, and ESU-affiliated organizations. Reservations may be made by contacting the IT Help Desk.
- IT Help Desk contact information, including hours of operation, is available HERE.
- Hornet card is required to check out equipment.
- Standard check out period is 3 Business Days (longer check out periods available upon IT Help Desk approval)
- Projectors are also available to ESU faculty and staff. Projectors are available for checkout to students through the Memorial Union ID Office.
Current Equipment Available for Checkout
- Dell Latitude E6400 Laptops
- Epson Projectors (Faculty/Staff Only)
- Polycom Audio Conferencing Units