Skip to content
Toggle Left Side Navigation

OnBase Forms

The Forms listed below are OnBase Unity forms and can be submitted using almost any browser by clicking the links provided.  You will only be able to submit forms that you have access to within OnBase.  If you require access to one of the forms listed below, see OnBase Support.

If prompted to login when opening the forms, use ESUAD\ in front of your userID. (ex: ESUAD\chornet)

AP - Invoice Import Form
AP - Local ORGN Check Request
AP - Prior Authorization Form
AP - Property Disposition
AP - Purchase Requisition
AP - Travel Copy Form 
AP - Travel Reimbursement
AP - Travel Request
CSA - Athletic Authorization (for students)
CSA - Petition for Tuition/Fee Adjustment  (for students)
CSA - Title IV Authorization Release (for students)
EGS - Proposal for Ethnic/Gender Studies Course Designation
FAC - Construction Requisition
FAC - Key Approver (link available by request from
FAC - Key Request
FAC - Service Request
FAC - Sign Banner Chalking Request
FC - Form C Unity
FC - Student/Grad Asst Appointment
FC - Student/Grad Asst Appointment Copy Form
GR - Graduate Faculty Recommendation
GR - Thesis/Dissertation Signature Form
HR - Background Check Request
HR - Compensatory Time Agreement
HR - Policy Acknowledgment
HR - State of Kansas Tax Clearance
HR - Substance Abuse Policy Form
HR - Tuition Employee Assistance
HR - Work Permit
IT - Billing
IT - Cognos Access Request
IT - Cognos Report Request 
IT - Information Technology Usage Policy
IT - Technology Non-Disclosure Agreement
PR - Direct Deposit Import Form
RE - Tuition Waiver Application
ST - Grade Change Form 
ST - Name Change Unity
ST - Student After Hours Permit

Additional, non-OnBase forms can be found on the Hornet365 Form Central web page.