OnBase by Hyland Software is an Enterprise Content Management system that has been used at ESU since 1998. The potential applications and benefits of OnBase include the 6 categories below.
- Paper Scanning
- Electronic Document Import
- Electronic Forms
- Workflow Routing and Approval
- Access documents and control processes electronically from amost anywhere
- Searchable repository; no digging though file cabinets
- Share your content with only those who need to access it
- Ability to integrate with Banner (Autofills/AppEnabler/EIS)
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in processes
- Audit readiness
- Process transparency
- Electronic file storage and archiving
- Secure your content
- Disaster recovery
If you are interested in learning what OnBase can do for you, contact us!
OnBase is a registered and/or unregistered trademark of Hyland Software, Inc. in the United States and other countries.