Welcome to Learning Technologies at Emporia State University. We are tasked with supporting educational technologies for faculty, staff, and students. Some of our services include: classroom support, video services, course design, research, 3D printing, class presentations, workshops, and training opportunities.
Summary and Background:
Proposals will be selected based on potential impact and innovation. The implementation timeline for this grant opportunity will be Spring-Summer 2017.
1. Complete the application, proposal and budget narrative by March 1st, 2017.
2. The word “Innovation” needs to be included in the proposal.
3. All awardees are required to partner with an ESU Instructional Designer in fulfillment of the mini grant.
4. Must present findings to the Provost Council.
5. Must be a full-time ESU Instructor or Faculty.
The purchase of budgeted items must be completed by June 6, 2017.
The deadline for submission of deliverables for awarded projects is August 12, 2017. The deliverables are as follows:
- Copy of course materials
- Report on anticipated impact on learning, anticipated student experience (or report on actual results if implemented in summer courses) to ESU senior administration.