HealthQuest 2018 Update
Wellness Program Information
Thu, July 19 2 months ago
HealthQuest 2018 Update
Table of Contents
Do you want to save money on your health insurance premiums? Do you want to earn employer paid contributions into your HSA or HRA? You can do so by participating in the HealthQuest Wellness Program through the State of Kansas Employee Health Plan.
Employees and spouses enrolled in the State Employee Health Plan who complete the REQUIRED Health Assessment and earn credits by participating in wellness activities throughout the year can earn a premium reduction in 2019. Members enrolled in Plans C, J, Q and N can also earn HRA/HSA dollars to be awarded throughout 2018.
Important Dates / Deadlines
All Plans - Premium Incentive Discount Deadline: December 31, 2018
Plans C, N, J, Q - HSA and HRA Contribution Deadline: November 19, 2018
Biometric Screenings On Campus
September 24, 2018
October 5, 2018
Class #4 Application Window August 6-17; class begins September 10.
What is required? The answer depends upon whether or not you elected medical coverage for your spouse:
· NO - If you do not cover a spouse (Employee or Employee/Children Coverage): Employees in all plans must earn 40 credits by December 31, 2018 to receive the premium reduction of $480 for 2019. Employees in Plans C, J, Q and N will also earn $10 in their HRA/HSA for each (1) credit earned, up to 50 credits, or $500. Credits must be received by the HealthQuest system by November 19, 2018 to count for HRA/HSA dollars. Please allow ample time for claims to process for wellness visits, dental cleanings, and eye exams for which you wish to earn HRA/HSA dollars.
· YES - If you do cover a spouse, both you AND your spouse have to earn credits to get the full amount (Employee/Spouse and Employee/Family coverage): Employees and Spouses in all plans must EACH earn 40 credits to receive the full premium reduction of $480 for 2019. If only the Employee OR only the Spouse earns 40 credits, the discount will only be $240. Employees and spouses in Plans C, J, Q and N will also earn $10 in their HRA/HSA for every (1) credit earned, up to 50 credits, or $500 each, for a total of $1,000. Credits must be received by the HealthQuest system by November 19, 2018 to count for HRA/HSA dollars. Please allow ample time for claims to process for wellness visits, dental cleanings, and eye exams for which you wish to earn HRA/HSA dollars.
Accessing Your HealthQuest Account
To earn credits/dollars and monitor your progress, employees and covered spouses should go to the HealthQuest Portal at https://kansashealthquest.cernerwellness.com.
If it is your first time, you will need to create a new account (instructions here). Please note that Employee and Spouse will each need to register with a different email address. A spouse cannot use the same email address as the employee. When registering, employees will use their State Employee ID followed by EE. This 11-character State Employee ID can be found on a pay stub, which can be accessed via Buzz-In. For example, K0012345678 would be entered as K0012345678EE, and H0012345678 would be entered as H0012345678EE. Spouses use the employee’s 11-character State ID followed by SP, so K0012345678SP or H0012345678SP, for example. Do NOT use your ESU ID (E number.) It will not work.
Once initially registered, your username and password are set up for future access.
Health Assessment Questionnaire (REQUIRED)
The Health Assessment questionnaire is required for the premium discount. When you are ready to begin your online assessment, log into your HealthQuest Portal at https://kansashealthquest.cernerwellness.com and click “Step 1“ in the Image Slider at the top of the page. For technical assistance with the wellness portal, call toll-free 1-888-275-1205 (select option 3). Phones are answered 24/7.
Because the health assessment questionnaire is required for the premium discount, a paper version is available. Employees can request a paper health assessment questionnaire by calling the HQ Help Desk toll free at 1-888-275-1205, option 3. Completed forms must be returned with a postmark date no later than November 1, 2018. We strongly encourage employees to refer to a friend or family member with a computer or the local library for free access to the Internet. Going online is the fastest and easiest way to complete health assessment questionnaire and receive credit immediately. The paper form should be utilized as a last resort.
2018 Biometric Screenings
There are three ways to collect biometric values: On-site, Physician Form, and Home Test Kit. Please note that biometrics will be uploaded once annually for credits and cannot be replaced or changed! Login to the HealthQuest portal at https://kansashealthquest.cernerwellness.com/dt/v2/sokindex.asp, then select the second image from the left, Step 2 “Biometric Screenings” to schedule your appointment, print a physician form, or order a home test kit. Biometrics will be uploaded once annually for credits and cannot be replaced or changed. Pick the one method of collection that works best overall for your situation. Please note that the Physician Form and Home Test Kit have their own deadlines, as shown below. For more information about Biometric Screenings, please see http://www.kdheks.gov/hcf/healthquest/screening.html.
·On-site Biometric Screening: You can earn the most credits/dollars by attending an on-site screenings. Local screenings will be held in the MU Ballroom on the following dates:
Other sites are available throughout the State of Kansas. See the http://www.kdheks.gov/hcf/healthquest/download/Biometric_Screening_Events_Schedule.pdf for locations, dates and times. Sign up through the portal, or call 1-888-275-1205.
· Physician Form: (If you use this form, you will not earn the 5 credit/$50 for participating in a State Sponsored screening.) You may use biometric results from a recent physician's visit to complete the health assessment questionnaire. The State Employee Health Plan will cover one preventive exam per calendar year in full (with no co-pay). Print the Biometric Values Form to take with you to your appointment. Signature of clinic representative is required this year. http://www.kdheks.gov/hcf/healthquest/download/Biometric_Verification_Form_2018v4.pdf
· Home Test Kit: (If you use this kit, you will not be able to earn the 6 credits/$60 for your Blood Pressure .) A test kit is mailed to your home upon request. You collect your own blood sample through a simple finger stick test and return your sample in a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Your results are automatically loaded into your online health assessment questionnaire within 15 business days of returning your sample. PLEASE NOTE: the at-home test kit does not include results for blood pressure, height, weight and waist circumference needed to complete your online health assessment questionnaire. To order an at-home test kit, log into your account on the HealthQuest Portal at https://kansashealthquest.cernerwellness.com, click ”Step 2” in the image slider at the top of the page. This will take you to all biometric options. Choose the Home Kit Option. You should not order a home kit of you are planning on attending a screening event or obtaining your values from your physician.
Naturally Slim 2018
Naturally Slim is an online program which helps you change how you eat instead of what you eat. You can learn the skills to lose weight and keep it off while still eating your favorite foods. Plus, you may improve your health and reduce your chance of developing a serious, chronic disease, like diabetes or heart disease. And, it's free to members and covered spouses, even those who earned Naturally Slim credit last year! For more information, visit the website at: www.naturallyslim.com/kansashealthquest
The new coaching helps members focus on helping manage chronic health conditions in addition to promoting a healthy lifestyle with an emphasis on prevention. Based on needs, members and spouses can engage in an unlimited number of coaching sessions through a variety of communication modalities ranging from face-to face, telephonic, and secure messaging. To connect with a coach, log on to the HealthQuest Portal or call 1-888-275-1205 option 3. Each call/visit is worth 1 credit/$10 HSA/HRA with a max of 15 credits/$150 HSA/HRA annually.
Coaching Categories (including, but not limited to):
EAP On-Demand Training
If you only have 5-10 min check out the On-Demand Trainings at www.guidanceresources.com (Company ID: SOKEAP). If you already have an account be sure to add your State of Kansas Employee ID# under your GuidanceResources profile. These short training modules include fun, interactive features, and help you build practical skills to deal with real-life challenges. Here are the scheduled 2018 topics and registration links: http://www.kdheks.gov/hcf/healthquest/eapwebinars.htm. Once logged in you can find these in the left column under “Site Highlights.” You can earn 1 HealthQuest credit for attending a monthly workshop or for taking an On-Demand session (maximum of 8 credits for the year). Make sure you add your State of Kansas employee ID to your profile, which can be found at the top of the home page once you’ve logged in. On-Demand training sessions are worth 1 credit / $10 HSA or HRA dollars.
Keep in mind that you and your household family members can contact the Employee Assistance Program anytime for 24/7 support, resources and information at 888-275-1205, Option 1, or online at www.guidanceresources.com. (Use Company Web ID: SOKEAP)
2018 HealthQuest Challenges
Challenges are designed to give eligible members the opportunity to practice healthy behaviors. Challenges focus on key behaviors such as physical activity, nutrition, and weight management to help to lower health risks. Research shows these behaviors enhance the health and quality of life for individuals that include them in their daily lifestyle.
Below are the wellness challenges being offered during the 2018 HealthQuest program year (January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018). Each challenge can only be accessed through the wellness portal during the timeframe specified. Participants track their progress daily or weekly on the portal while working toward the goal of the challenge. Credits will be awarded on the portal automatically upon completion of each challenge. Each challenge value is the number of weeks (ex. 2 week challenge = 2 credits). To join a challenge, log on to the HealthQuest portal and use the challenge bar to sign up: https://kansashealthquest.cernerwellness.com
Employees and spouses who enrolled in the State Employee Health Plan, as well as employees who have waived coverage in the plan are eligible to participate in the HealthQuest Challenges.
· HealthQuest portal: https://kansashealthquest.cernerwellness.com
· For more information, see http://www.kdheks.gov/hcf/healthquest/rewards.html
· HealthQuest Newsletters: http://www.kdheks.gov/hcf/healthquest/newsletters.htm
· HealthQuest email: HealthQuest@Cerner.com