There are no camps scheduled for Summer 2018
Student Camp Fees:
- Students = $125 (includes lodging for one night, 4 meals, all instruction and a camp t-shirt)
Adviser Camp Fees:
High School representatives accompanying students may register as advisers at a reduced rate:
- Overnight Adviser = $75 (includes lodging, meals, and a t-shirt)
- Commuter Adviser = $35 (includes 3 meals)
Eligibility: High School students who are interested in learning how to work with others in order to make progress on some of the most daunting issues faced by their communities.
Cancellations: Refunds for cancellations received up to two weeks prior to the selected camp start date will be refunded in full. Contact the Honors College office regarding cancellation and refunds.
Additional Information: Registration is handled securely via TouchNet Market Place. Credit card payment is accepted. For registration questions, contact Honors College staff member Brenda Wiggins at email@example.com or 620-341-5899.
Information requested in the online registration form will include
- Grade (as of April 2017)
- Mailing and email addresses
- High School name
- T-shirt size
- Dietary restrictions (if any)
- Emergency contact information
If you experience a problem registering or have registration questions, please contact the Honors College office by email to Brenda Wiggins or call 620-341-5899.