Fraternal Relevance Assessment Program
The Fraternal Relevance Assessment Program is an annual evaluation and awards program for our fraternity and sorority chapters. The purposes of this progam are to:
- Encourage chapters to uphold the missions, values and standards of their respective organizations and promote the Fraternity & Sorority Life community values of leadership, scholarship, citizenship, stewardship and friendship;
- Assess the organizational health of each chapter and the overall Greek community and provide feedback for chapters on strengths and growth areas;
- Demonstrate the value and relevance of Fraternity & Sorority Life at ESU;
- Gather data for use in marketing Fraternity & Sorority Life; and
- Reward chapters who demonstrate values-action congruence.