Brought to you by Associated Student Government
- Adopt-A-Campus is a campus-wide clean-up program that Recognized Student Organizations can participate in once a month by picking up trash in a specified area of campus. Interested in getting your organization involved? Contact Brettany Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to see the map!
- This is the process that allows organizations to receive funding to achieve their goals such as going to conferences, planning events, and more.
- Click Here to see the steps to follow in order for your RSO to receive allocations.
All Things RSO
- This is a program held once a semester that RSOs are required to attend. The session provides information on everything RSOs need to know from allocations to #HornetLife. The dates for the 2017-2018 school year are October 5th, 2017 and February 1st, 2018.
Collegiate Readership Program
- This is a free program to all students that brings the U.S.A Today newspaper to campus. Find a station near you and grab a paper for free!
Educational Opportunity Fund
- This is an opportunity for students and departments to receive financial help. Contact Megan McReynolds at email@example.com for more information.
- Click Here for more information on the Education Opportunity Fund.
Free Legal Counseling
- This service is free for all students!
- Click Here for more information regarding the Free Legal Counseling.
- All student organizations and recognized through Associated Student Government.
- Click here for a helpful guide on starting an RSO!
Volunteer Service Program (Community Hornets)
- Gain Community Service Hours!
- Each RSO is required to complete 30 hours of service a year.
- Click Here to be directed to the Community Hornets main page.
What Do You Want Wednesdays (WDYWW)
- On the first Wednesday of every month, you will have a chance to be entered into a drawing for a prize simply by participating in a survey on the month's topic. Surveys may be completed online or in the Memorial Union Main Street.