Important dates for Student Government Elections:
Monday, February 5th, 2018 - Mandatory Rules and Regulations Meeting
- Friday, February 23rd, 2018 - Petitions Due
**Petitions may be turned in prior to the due date. Once turned in, candidates may start campaigning.
- Thursday, March 1st, 2018 - Presidential and Vice Presidential Candidate Debate
- Monday, March 5th, 2018 - Candidate Meet and Greet
- March 6th-March 8th, 2018 - Elections
- Friday, March 9th, 2018 - All campaign materials removed from campus property
Elections occur every spring semester in which the Student Body President, Student Body Vice President, and twenty-four (24) Senators are elected to represent their respective colleges. If you are interested in running for a position, stay tuned for an informational meeting in the 2018 Spring Semester on how to get involved!