Residency for Veterans in the State of Kansas

As part of the Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act of 2014, if you are currently considered a non-Kansas resident at Emporia State University and are current military, or are a military spouse/dependent, or are a veteran or spouse/dependent of a veteran who separated from active duty, you may be eligible for in-state residency rates.  Please contact the Emporia State University Office of the Registrar for more information.