ESU Fall 2020 Class Delivery
Fall 2020 course delivery + student class schedule information
Each faculty member will determine the course delivery mode based on the option that helps best mitigate the spread of COVID-19 while also achieving the class learning objectives.
- As much as possible, classes will be face-to-face.
- Many classes may take on a hybrid, or blended, approach, which would include a combination of face-to-face and online delivery.
- Some classes will transition to fully online.
Student Access to Class Schedule Information
Students can find information on how classes will be delivered, by checking your class schedule on or after August 3 on the ESU app or under Registration/Enrollment in the Academic Life section of hornet365.com.
Classes will be marked
- Hybrid (blended combination of in person and online), or
- Campuswide (campuswide means the class will be delivered online).
Classes with face-to-face components will follow these rigorous and comprehensive instructional planning + classroom protocols.pdf.