Academic Adjustment Requests
Academic Adjustment for Alternative Delivery of Course Content
One of the guiding principles as Emporia State University returns to campus is recognizing individual circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, for fall 2020, ESU is providing students the opportunity to request an Academic Adjustment for Alternative Delivery of Course Content. Students who are unable to return to campus or take part in face-to-face instruction may include:
- Students at high risk,
- students who live with an individual at high risk,
- students in isolation due to COVID-19 exposure,
- students in quarantine, and
- students delayed or unable to return to the United States.
The initial steps to request an Academic Adjustment include:
- Submit the Academic Adjustment Request Form online. The form is housed on hornet365.com > students > student form central > Request for COVID-19 Academic Adjustment
- meet with the Director of Student Accessibility and Support Services (SASS) or the Assistant Provost for Enrollment Management and Academic Success via Zoom, and
- provide documentation if requested.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact: