August 30, 2021: Vaccine Clinic for $250 student incentive
Message for students
August 30, 2021
If you want to claim your $250 scholarship (and be entered for other prizes) but still need your COVID-19 vaccine, you’re in luck!
ESU will host vaccine clinics to administer both doses of the Pfizer vaccine — in time to register for the student vaccine incentive. To be fully vaccinated requires BOTH doses.
WHERE: KSTC Ballroom in the Memorial Union
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 7 • 1-3:30 p.m.*
HOW: SUPER EASY! Use this link to register for your appointment https://LyonCountyPublicHealth.as.me/ESUMemorialUnionBallRoom
*At your appointment on Sept. 7, you will be given a follow-up appointment for Dose 2 on Sept. 28.
Now, the incentives for every enrolled ESU student who is fully vaccinated:
1) Will receive a $250 spring scholarship;
2) Will be entered to win prizes for ESU scholarships and gift certificates to the Memorial Union Bookstore and Starbucks; and
3) GRAND PRIZE! Will be entered into a Grand Prize drawing for 1 of 10 $3,500 spring scholarships! (Undergrads, that will cover your spring in-state tuition and fees!)
To qualify for incentives:
- Complete the vaccination process by Monday, October 4 (two doses – Moderna and Pfizer; single dose – J&J)
- Submit proof of vaccine no later than Monday, October 4, 5:00 p.m. CDT
- One entry per student
- Every student enrolled in at least ONE credit hour is eligible
- Students graduating in December will have scholarships applied to your current bill
- Students who have already entered their proof of vaccine - you have already claimed your $250 spring scholarship and have been automatically entered into the Grand Prize drawing (you don’t need to do anything more).
Winners of the prize drawings will be announced Friday, October 8. Good luck!!
If you have any questions, please reach out to VPSA@emporia.edu. Thank you for keeping our campus community safe and together in this academic new year!