School of Business Graduate Referral Program
Your participation in helping promote our Graduate Business Programs is the most powerful marketing tool we have. Referrals from current students, alumni, and business professionals produce highly-qualified applicants.
If you know someone who might be interested in one of our business programs, please refer them by completing the online form below. Upon receiving this information, we will connect with them on your behalf. If your referral results in a full enrollment* into one of our graduate business programs (M.B.A. or MAcc), you will receive a $50 Visa gift card as a thank you.
For more information about the referral program or graduate business programs please contact the Graduate & Career Services Coordinator, James Willingham, at 620-341-5456 or email@example.com
What else can you do to help spread the word about our programs?
- Share your own experience with potential graduate students.
- Point them to our website, or encourage them to attend an information session.
- Pass out brochures to well-suited colleagues. To request a recruiting kit, please contact our Graduate & Career Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (620) 341-5456.
* Full enrollment constitutes that student has completed all the admission requirements, and has been fully admitted into a School of Business graduate program
* Current ESU School of Business undergraduate students and persons who have already applied or inquired will not be considered as referrals.
* Current ESU faculty and staff are encouraged to submit referrals but will not be eligible to receive a gift card.
* By submitting this form, you are giving the Graduate Coordinator permission to disclose your identity when contacting your referral.
*Upon becoming eligible for a gift card, you will be required to fill out a W-9 for Emporia State University before you can receive your gift card.